Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-11 Origin:Site
Indoor climbing is a great sport for children, but it also has some risks. What are the different types of climbing wall? What are the precautions for playing climbing wall？How to reduce the risk of climbing wall?
What are the different types of climbing wall?
What are the benefits of climbing wall for children?
What do you do before climbing wall?
1. Bouldering: All you need for climbing wall is climbing shoes, chalk and bouldering pads. The emphasis is on the use of a combination of climbing techniques, precise footwork and frequent dynamic movements without the need for ropes to scale the rock face. The lack of equipment and low risk of indoor bouldering makes it an ideal climbing discipline for kids to get started with. The next logical step is to introduce the child to the harness, the rope system, and the protective rope. The top rope is a secure system that allows easy access to the world of climbing equipment.
2. Toprope: A climb in which the rope has passed through the anchor point at the top of the route so that the route does not need to be guided. The higher the climbing wall, the more relaxation an aid climber can absorb, thereby avoiding the risk of a prolonged fall. As children develop skills and confidence, they can try sport climbing and lead at an older age.
3. Sport: Sport climbing can be done indoors or outdoors, with rocks or walls with permanent bolts or other anchor points. Climbers then use carpenter's tongs to attach ropes to these anchors as they go along, while being tied by partners. The act of holding the rope while climbing is also called a lead.
1. Climbing wall is excellent for improving flexibility, balance and general physical strength, which are all important elements of daily work for young children, especially young children. As they spend more time climbing, their skills and techniques will improve, and their overall confidence will improve as they are able to climb more difficult routes.
2. In addition to the physical benefits, climbing is a great way for children to develop social skills. Unlike other sports, which may be distributed over a wide range of areas, children interact in small Spaces, making them ideal for making friends. The act of climbing encourages your child to communicate with others, builds trust and becomes part of a team. It also helps to listen and follow instructions that require them to stay focused, stay focused and understand the importance of safety.
1. Check the rope for tears or wear
2. Check the rope for stretching, warping, or distortion
3. Check the harness for tear and wear
4. Check safety clasp for cracks or wear and operate correctly
5. Check the helmet for breakage or strap damage
6. Check the wall support structure
7. Inspect wall supports and replace any loose or damaged supports
8. Check the walls for any bumps that could cut or injure a climber
9. Check floor fillers to make sure they are adequate and free of gaps
10. Another important safety precaution is to maintain a check log to ensure that all equipment is properly maintained and inspected. It is recommended that all ropes, buckles, seat belts and helmets be checked daily. Check walls and cushions once a week. Accurate logs are maintained to ensure routine and thorough inspection of all equipment and to indicate action to be taken in case of failure of staff.
The main cause of climbing wall accidents is the result of human error, but occasional equipment failures can also lead to injuries. To reduce the risk of equipment failure, it is important to check all climbing equipment before use. If you are looking for high-quality Indoor and outdoor climbing equipment that are reasonably priced, safe and hygienic, MICH PLAYGROUND will provide you with the best Indoor Climbing Frame, Outdoor Climbing Frame.
Address: Gangtou Industrial Zone.Wenxi Qingtian Zhejiang China
Tel: 0086-577-88959186 / 88959187