Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-22 Origin: Site
Trampoline, as one of the Olympic sports, integrates the latest American safe aerobic exercise experience with safety, fitness, leisure, entertainment and social integration! Comprehensive fitness, decompression, parent-child, and expansion into one, is a national activity suitable for people aged 3-60. So what should I pay attention to when I go to the trampoline park for the first time? Read the following carefully to enjoy the indoor trampoline.
This article contains the following:
1. Children under 3 years old are not allowed to enter the venue. Children under 12 years of age need to be accompanied by a guardian to enter the bed area. The guardian who is not accompanied by the admission has the responsibility and obligation to cooperate with the bed area staff to manage and regulate the child's unsafe behavior. Those over 18 years of age need a guardian to sign a security agreement to enter.
2.Drinking, high blood pressure, suffering from cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, congenital diseases, tumor diseases, mental diseases, infectious diseases, lumbar disc herniation, old muscles, bone injuries who have not recovered, joint replacement surgery Personnel, epilepsy, pregnant women and other large traumatic sexually transmitted diseases and patients who cannot provide a rehabilitation certificate issued by the hospital are not allowed to participate in this exercise, in order to prevent recovery or recurrence of old diseases.
3. The jumping net has a stress limit. Due to safety considerations, people who weigh more than 240 kg cannot enter the venue.
1. Please pay attention to the safety tips before entering the venue, understand the relevant precautions, read the admission instructions carefully, and sign to confirm.
2. Warm-up exercise is required for 10-15 minutes before entering the stadium. The key parts are the ankle, waist, neck, wrist and various joints. The coach will lead the warm-up exercise.
3. You need to wear professional trampoline non-slip socks to enter the stadium. You can bring them by yourself or buy them in the kid trampoline.
4. Do not bring fragile goods, various containers, bats, sticks and similar items and valuables to avoid property damage and physical harm. You can store them in the lockers on the court.
5. Before entering the trampoline area, please remove foreign objects such as jewelry, necklaces, earrings, earrings, etc. It is forbidden to keep long nails and glasses. Girls need to tie their hair with rubber bands (do not use hairpins) to avoid injury to these objects during exercise To yourself.
6. It is recommended to wear trousers and long-sleeved shirts to avoid bruising.
7. Food and water cannot be brought into the venue, and can be drunk in the lounge area.
1. Activities entering the sports area must not catch up with playfulness, push-pull, hit people, etc., and must not continuously cross one or more jumping surfaces.
2. Each trampoline can only be used by one person. Try to take turns to experience when no one is on the trampoline. Several people jump at the same time, the danger is most likely to occur.
3. Before entering the sponge pool, you need to confirm whether there are any people in the pool, especially children. You must wait until the other party has landed before entering, otherwise it is easy to hurt others or be injured by others.
4. Entering the climbing rock requires the consent of the staff and good safety protection measures, and non-staff can not provide protection measures at will.
5. Non-professionals are not allowed to perform dangerous and difficult movements on the court, such as: front flip, back flip, rotation, etc.
Address: Gangtou Industrial Zone.Wenxi Qingtian Zhejiang China
Tel: 0086-577-88959186 / 88959187