Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-12 Origin: Site
The latest outdoor playground equipment safety standard is GB8408-2018 "Safety Regulations for Large Amusement Facilities" approved by the State Administration for Market Regulation and the National Standardization Administration on May 17, 2018. Many lag clauses have been cancelled, and many new requirements have been added. The following describes the safety standards of outdoor playground equipment in detail.
Here is the content list:
What are the safety insurance measures for outdoor playground equipment?
About outdoor playground equipment safety restraint device for passengers.
Regarding outdoor playground equipment safety requirements for safety fences and platforms.
Outdoor playground equipment (especially children's outdoor playground equipment) should be set up with eye-catching safety signs where necessary. Safety signs are divided into four types: prohibition signs (red), warning signs (yellow), instruction signs (blue), and prompt signs (green).
(1) The overall structure of the passenger part of outdoor playground equipment running in the air should be firm and reliable, and insurance measures should be taken for its important parts.
(2) The number of steel wire ropes or chains used for hanging the passenger part shall not be less than two. The connection with the seat part must be considered to maintain a balance when one is disconnected.
(3) The door of the closed cockpit above 1m from the ground must be equipped with two locking devices or one locking device with safety that cannot be opened by the passengers inside. The barriers at the entrance and exit of the non-enclosed cockpit should also have a locking device with safety.
(4) When outdoor playground equipment is in operation, the power supply is suddenly cut off or the equipment fails, which endangers the safety of passengers, an automatic or manual emergency stop device must be installed.
(5) After outdoor playground equipment malfunctions during operation, measures should be taken to guide passengers.
When outdoor games playground equipment is in operation, passengers may be moved, collided, or thrown out or slipped out of the ride, a restraint device must be installed. For dangerous amusement devices, two sets of independent restraint devices should be considered when necessary. Safety belts, safety levers, stop bars, etc. can be used.
Restraint device: It should be reliable and comfortable, and the parts directly in contact with the passenger have appropriate flexibility. The restraint device should be designed to prevent a certain part of the passenger from being pinched or crushed, and should be easy to adjust and easy to operate.
Safety belt: It can be used alone in facilities that are slightly swinging or slower, without turning over and not being thrown out. Safety belts should generally be equipped with auxiliary handles. For facilities with intense exercise, the seat belt can be used as an auxiliary restraint device.
Safety pressure bar: When outdoor playground equipment is in danger of being thrown out by passengers, a corresponding type of safety pressure bar must be installed. The safety bar itself must have sufficient strength and locking force to ensure that visitors will not be thrown out. Or fall and remain locked until the outdoor playground equipment stops running.
Where passengers can reach, no exposed sharp edges, sharp corners, burrs and dangerous protrusions are allowed. For culverts passed by outdoor playground equipment, the containment surface should be made of materials that are not easy to fall off, and the decorations should be firmly fixed, and the number of passengers must be marked with the number of passengers. Overload operation is strictly prohibited!
(1) Safety fences should be set up for entrance and exit respectively, and guide fences should be set up at the entrance. The platform should have anti-skid measures.
(2) The opening direction of the safety fence should be consistent with the direction of travel of passengers (except in special cases).
(3) In order to prevent injury to the hands of personnel when closing the door, the gap between the door frame and the column should be appropriate, or other protective measures should be taken.
(4) For outdoor playground equipment that carries people up and down while running, the entrance and exit of the passenger part should not be 300 mm higher than the platform.
(5) The height of the entrance and exit of other outdoor playground equipment from the platform should be easy to get on and off.
Address: Gangtou Industrial Zone, Qingtian Town, Lishui, Zhejiang Province, China 323903