Views: 61 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-19 Origin: Site
There are many types of amusement products in the market. If consumers want to find products that satisfy them, they need to understand the applicable objects of the products. So, who is suitable for trampoline parks?
Here is the outline:
1. Who is the trampoline park suitable for?
2. What are the advantages of trampoline parks?
3. How to find the right trampoline park?
1. Student. In theory, students from kindergarten to college belong to it. The increasing competitive pressure in society has led to a certain degree of anxiety and fatigue among students. At this time, using a simple trampoline can become an important channel for students to relax and relieve stress.
2. Worker. Whether it is white-collar workers engaged in mental work or blue-collar workers engaged in manual labor, they all feel the heavy pressure from life and work. In this case, a trampoline can be used as a simple form of exercise, which may help consumers relieve their mental stress.
3. People who love sports. There are many ways to exercise. A trampoline is a safe and fun way to exercise your whole body. Experienced consumers can also experience different jump heights supported by different trampolines.
1. Easy to get. The majority of consumers have recognized the important role of trampolines, therefore, the market for trampoline products has expanded dramatically. Consumers can find the trampoline they want through various online and offline channels. In addition, consumers can directly select the appropriate model, so that they can find a specific trampoline in the market.
2. No threshold is used. Jumping was originally a way for people to express excitement. Therefore, a trampoline that helps people keep picking can consistently stimulate dopamine secretion in the brain. So that consumers always feel happy and happy.
3. As a social tool. Various virtual social tools have greatly expanded people's social circles, but people have fallen into new loneliness in the anonymized world. Thus, the role of real face-to-face social interaction is shown instead. Trampolines can provide consumers with a face-to-face basis for socializing.
1. Find the right environment. The natural geographical environment and the human environment together constitute the environment of consumers' cognition. A suitable trampoline location should be one where consumers feel comfortable and natural without social pressure. In this way, various occasions such as large shopping malls and sports centers are good environments.
2. Find the right model. Different consumers have different body shapes and require different sizes of trampolines. In theory, the larger the trampoline, the higher the consumer can jump. Consumers can find the right model through field practice in the factory.
In short, trampoline parks can be applied to multiple social subjects such as students and workers. What MICH PLAYGROUND consumers can do is to use their social experience to find satisfactory products for themselves. It is a Chinese enterprise that has been producing and processing various amusement products for many years.
Address: Gangtou Industrial Zone.Wenxi Qingtian Zhejiang China
Tel: 0086-577-88959186 / 88959187